what exactly do they do?
When completing a mission 80% of your money will a go to offshore count and the other 20% money to spend. The offshore count serves to go the casino and buy contracts
As the first dude said, gather up to 200 million of offshore money, so you can go Infamy when u reach lvl 100. Other than that, u can spent some in the cassino (offshore payday) and buy contracts for missions.
You can use it to buy contracts(heists) so you can choose what to do, you can buy offshore payday that let's you get a random weapon mod, and you need 200 million to become infamous(prestige)
Aiden Finn do you play on xbox
They save up money. In offshore payday, you can buy cards. It gives you money to buy heist contracts.
Penso che lo sia anche Aiden finn
What do you think?