| Funding Father|
Complete any heist while you and your four man crew are wearing one different "Big Bank" mask each. Unlocks the Marksman Stock for the Falcon rifle.
Achievable without owning DLC
| It Takes Two to Tango|
Hack the correct computer on the first try in The Big Bank job. Unlocks “The First American” mask, the "Parchment" material, the "Roman" pattern and the Tactical Grip for the Falcon rifle.
| It Takes a Pig to Kill a Pig|
Drop Floyd the pig on top of a lawforcer. Unlocks “The 1st” mask, the "Exhausted" material, the "Ruler" pattern and the Extended Magazine for the Falcon rifle.
| Sweet Sixteen|
Complete The Big Bank job with 16 secured bags. Unlocks “The 16th” mask, the "Clay" material, the "Spartan" pattern and the Marksman Foregrip for the Falcon rifle.
| Backing Bobblehead Bob|
Bring Bobblehead Bob to the vault. Unlocks“The 18th” mask, the "Gemstone" material, the "God of War" pattern and the Wooden Stock for the Falcon rifle.
| 12 Angry Minutes|
In the Big Bank job, complete the heist in under 12 minutes on the Hard difficulty or above. Unlocks the Wooden Foregrip for the Falcon rifle.
| Don't Bring the Heat|
In the Big Bank job, complete the heist without triggering the alarm. Unlocks the CQB Stock for the Falcon rifle.
In the Big Bank job, complete the heist with 12 bags in the default escape with all the lasers active. Unlocks the CQB Foregrip for the Falcon rifle.
| You Owe Me One|
In the Big Bank job, start the Big Bank job after having spent all 10 favors in Preplanning. Unlocks the Retro Foregrip for the Falcon rifle.
| Don't Forget to Floss|
Complete the Big Bank job on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
The following appeared on June 10, 2014. They were replaced on June 17, 2014, with the release of the Big Bank DLC.
- Funding Father is a pun on the term Founding Father.
- 12 Angry Minutes is a reference to the film 12 Angry Men.
- Entrapment is a reference to the caper film Entrapment. Its unlocking conditions references the iconic laser-avoiding scene in the movie.
- It Takes Two to Tango is a common idiom. It also refers to the unlock conditions of the achievement, which requires cooperation between two players.
- Sweet Sixteen is a special birthday celebrating a persons's sixteenth birthday in North America. It also refers to the mask it unlocks, a mask of the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.