| Death From Below|
Kill 25 enemies as they rappel using the Nagant sniper rifle. Unlocks the Constable mask, the Silenced Barrel and the Long Barrel for the Nagant sniper rifle, “Gunsmoke” material and “Dazzle” pattern.
| Special Operations Execution|
Kill 25 enemies while in stealth using the Trench knife. Unlocks the Red Bear mask, Short Barrel, Suppressed Barrel, Short Mag, Folded Stock, No Stock, Solid Stock, Heatsinked Suppressed Barrel for the Patchett L2A1 submachine gun, Barrel Sight 44, Damper.L 44 Nozzle for the Broomstick pistol, “Red Sun” material and “Death Dealer” pattern.
| Wind of Change|
In the Hoxton Breakout job, complete the heist while you and your four man crew are wearing one different "Historical" mask each on OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the Discrete Stock and Short Barrel for the Nagant sniper rifle, Precision Barrel for the Broomstick pistol, Extended Mag and Long Barrel for the Patchett L2A1 submachine gun and the Heatsinked Suppressed Barrel for the Buzzsaw 42 light machine gun.
| So Uncivilized|
Equip a Broomstick pistol with the Damper.L 44 Nozzle and the Barrel Sight 44. Unlocks the British Bulldog mask, High Capacity Mag and Holster Stock for the Broomstick pistol, "Army Green" material and "Filthy Thirteen" pattern.
| Bullet Hell|
Kill 10 enemies within 10 seconds using the Buzzsaw 42 light machine gun. Unlocks the Old Blood and Guts mask, Light Barrel for the Buzzsaw 42 light machine gun, "Patriot" material and "Captain War" pattern.
The teaser achievement "History will" was replaced on November 12, 2014, with the Death From Below teaser achievement. The teasers were replaced on November 13, 2014, with the release of the Gage Historical Pack.
| Death From Below|
| be kind to me|
| for I|
| to write it|
- The Death from Below achievement is a play on the phrase "death from above", which refers to the ability of airborne soldiers to cause chaos behind enemy lines.
- Special Operations Executive is a reference to the British covert operations organisation of the same name during World War II.
- The Winds of Change achievement is a reference to a speech made by Prime Minister Harold MacMillan to the parliament of South Africa in 1960.
- So Uncivilized is a reference to a line by Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars Episode III after killing General Grevious with a blaster. Unlocking this achievement requires modding the Broomstick to closely resemble Han Solo's DL-44 blaster pistol from the original Star Wars trilogy.
- Bullet Hell is a reference to a genre of 2D shoot-em-ups known as bullet-hell (also danmaku, curtain, or manic) shooters. What sets bullet-hell apart from other shoot-em-up games is the sheer number of projectiles (or bullets) which tend to be on the screen at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.