The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Melee Type||Axe • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||1.2 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.8 seconds|| 67 hits per minute|
133 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||20||40||60||80||100|
|Internal name|| |
The Carpenter’s Delight is Jacket’s favorite hammer. The hammer is the perfect tool to deliver blunt blows to people you don’t like. The most common uses for hammers are to drive nails, fit parts, forge metal, and break apart objects, none of which Jacket cares for particularly much.
The Carpenter's Delight is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2, added with the release of Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number on Steam. Ownership of the Digital Special Edition of Hotline Miami 2 on Steam is required to access this weapon in-game.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- The Carpenter's Delight was presumably based on the throwable Hammers in Hotline Miami, now wielded as a melee weapon instead of a projectile.
- "CD", the acronym of the weapon's name, can be seen engraved onto both sides of the hammer's head.
- "Carpenter's Delight" may also be a reference to Carpenter Brut, a musician who had three songs featured in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - as well as John Carpenter, famed 80s horror film director.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.