|This article is about the Comically Large Spoon of Gold. For the non-golden counterpart, see Comically Large Spoon.|
|Comically Large Spoon of Gold|
|Unlock Level||No level requirement|
|Melee Type||Axe • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||1.2 seconds|
|Attack Rate||1 second||50 hits per minute|
350 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.2 seconds|
|Damage per Second||0||70||140||210||280|
|Damage||10 damage every 0.5 seconds|
|Burn Chance||20% chance to burn enemies on hit|
|Damage per Second||10||90||170||250||330|
But we asked ourselves, what is better than a Comically Large Spoon? Well, two Comically Large Spoons of course. We bring you not only the Comically Large Spoon but also the Comically Large Spoon of Gold. 
The Comically Large Spoon of Gold is a melee weapon that is available in PAYDAY 2. It was added in Update #205 as a part of an April Fools joke.
The Comically Large Spoon of Gold is a golden reskin of the Comically Large Spoon with a few altered stats.
The Comically Large Spoon of Gold can only be unlocked and used once the community reaches 5 million kills with its non-golden counterpart, the Comically Large Spoon. The player must also reach 100 kills with the aforementioned non-golden counterpart.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Comically Large Spoon of Gold shares most of its stats with the Comically Large Spoon. The most notable differences are the damage and concealment values, the golden version having both of those values higher than its original version. The Comically Large Spoon of Gold is also always unlocked, regardless of reputation level.
The Comically Large Spoon of Gold notably has the fastest charge time of its damage category, by a significant amount.
The Comically Large Spoon of Gold also has a 20% chance of burning enemies for 3.1 seconds after hitting them. However, the Comically Large Spoon of Gold will always burn civilians, regardless of chance, instantly killing them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Even though the community has already reached 5 million kills with the Comically Large Spoon, heisters are still able to unlock the Comically Large Spoon of Gold by getting 100 kills with the aforementioned Comically Large Spoon. 
- It is recommended to not hit civilians with this melee weapon, as it will instantly ignite and kill them.
- Due to the Comically Large Spoon of Gold's slow attack rate, it does not work with the OVERDOG perk present in Sociopath.
- However, it does work with Infiltrator, since its 5th perk has an unlisted effect which increases the duration of OVERDOG by 6 seconds, up to a maximum of 7 seconds.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by fully charging attacks, rather than attacking as quickly as possible.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
|For all you legends|
As a community, all heisters have to kill 5.000.000 enemies using the Comcially(sic) Large Spoon melee weapon while also having contributed 100 kills to the total. Unlocks the "Comically Large Spoon of Gold" melee weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although hard to notice at first, the Comically Large Spoon of Gold has a little shine on its inventory icon's bowl.
- The Comically Large Spoon of Gold was also added to the game as a joke after a content creator, MarioInATopHat, jokingly mentioned the idea of a Comically Large Spoon being added into the game in a video made by another content creator, TheRussianBadger. 
- The Comically Large Spoon of Gold is a reference to a Vine from 2013 made by King Bach, where the aforementioned artist pulls off a comically-large sized spoon in response to only being able to have a spoonful of ice cream. The only difference is that this spoon is golden.
- The Comically Large Spoon of Gold is, currently, the only melee weapon with the ability to burn enemies on hit.