The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Melee Type||Axe • Sharp|
|Unequip Delay||1.8 seconds|
|Attack Rate||1.6 seconds|| 27 hits per minute|
191 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.6 seconds|
|Damage per Second||0||0||70||70||140|
|Internal name|| |
The Fire Axe is a incredibly powerful melee weapon, but has below average concealment and a slow swing speed.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by charging attacks fully, rather than attacking as quickly as possible.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- Like the Survival Tomahawk, the attack range of the Fire Axe extends to the very tip of the weapon's hack.
- The Fire Axe's high uncharged damage makes it ideal for quickly finishing off wounded enemies if a player is low on total ammo, needs to reload, or wishes to conserve ammunition when using a weaker weapon. If you run a setup that consumes a lot of ammo or are carrying a saw, it should be considered for the inevitability of running dry.
- The Fire Axe is the perfect weapon to use with the Sociopath perk deck due to its high damage making it rather easy to kill an enemy, and even more so with skills.
- It is now surpassed by the Greatsword and Katana, but seeing how you also get guns and a heist with the DLC this comes from, it still has its uses.
- It is based upon the type of firefighter's axe seen in the game Hotline Miami.
- It is one of the two longest melee weapons in the game range-wise, tied with The Spear of Freedom.
- It is the last unlockable melee weapon in-game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.