|Unlock Level||No level requirement|
|Melee Type||Fists • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||1 second|
|Attack Rate||0.55 seconds|| 80 hits per minute|
240 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.2 seconds|
|Damage per Second||30||60||120||150||180|
|Internal name|| |
You're no boxer, but you can still throw a pretty good punch. All it takes is some strength, speed and timing and you'll land a striking blow in no-time.
The Fists is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2. It is available to players of any reputation level.
The Fists deal relatively low damage, but have moderately high knockdown power and are fast to charge and swing.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
| The Eighth and Final Rule|
On the Night Club heist, kill 50 law enforcers using your fists.
- While effective against up to lighly-armored foes, the usage of one's fists is not very well-advised in reality, due to the fingers runs the risk of injury or outright breaking when coming into contact with hard surfaces (e.g. a Shield) at high speeds, leaving them handicapped and one unable to fight properly.
- This is technically the first "dual-wieldable" melee weapon. Unlike normal akimbo weapons, however, each click of the melee button causes the player character to randomly swing either their left or right fist, resulting in several different attack animations. The same thing can happen when the weapon is charged.
- Despite the character(s) using both hands to attack, the Fists' inventory icon only shows one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.