|John Wick Weapon Pack|
John Wick Weapon Pack title card.
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Platform(s)|| Microsoft Windows|
|Release Date(s)||October 20, 2016|
|Price(s)||$4.99 / Free|
|Type||Weapon Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
The John Wick Weapon Pack is the thirty-fourth paid DLC Pack released for PAYDAY 2, as part of a second collaboration between Overkill Software and Lionsgate to celebrate the reveal of the upcoming John Wick Chronicles VR game by Starbreeze.
This DLC is included for free to Steam users who have pre-purchased the John Wick Chronicles.
These masks, materials, and patterns are achievement rewards. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and cannot be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any non-achievement or Infamy reward pattern, color, or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
- The Daisy mask is a reference to Wick's deceased pet of the same name.
- The Hotelier mask is a reference to Charon, the receptionist of the Continental hotel.
- Mustang is a reference to Wick's stolen Ford 1969 Mustang Mach 1 Coupe.
- The Club Lights material was inspired by the color of the lighting during the Red Circle shootout.
- Battle Wounds is literally a vector art version of Wick's own face, with the pattern details being his beard and the injuries he sustained throughout the movie.
- Piety was likely a nod to the Russian Catholic church that Wick raided to destroy Viggo Tarasov's hidden information cache.
| Nothing Personal|
Kill 30 snipers with the Desertfox sniper rifle on the OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the "Mustang" mask, "Tire" material and "One Shot" pattern.
| Crouched and Hidden, Flying Dagger|
Kill 8 guards with the Throwing Knife while crouching on the Murky Station job. The heist must be finished for any kills to count. Unlocks the "Hotelier" mask, "Club Lights" material and "Piety" pattern.
| UMP for Me, UMP for You|
Kill 45 Russian specials on the Boiling Point job with the Jackal submachine gun on the OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the "Zaschita" mask, "Mist" material and "Battle Wounds" pattern.
| For Daisy|
Finish the Firestarter job on the OVERKILL difficulty or above with your crew only using the Contractor pistol. Unlocks the "Daisy" mask, "Dog Fur" material and "Daisies" pattern.
The following appeared on October 16, 2016. They were replaced on October 20, 2016.
| is the|
- The weapons depicted in the trailer are among the ones used by Wick himself in the movie, which includes his signature Heckler & Koch P30L and the Desert Tech SRS. The previously GenSec Elite/Murkywater-exclusive Heckler & Koch UMP-45 will make its first player-usable appearance in the series as well.
- The trailer depicts the UMP-45 being wielded by the standard Blue SWAT instead of its proper users.
- The addition of the P30L was leaked with the introduction of the new Safe House, where Wick himself can be seen training with the pistol in the upgraded target range.
- The trailer shows Wick using the Central Axis Relock shooting style that he employed extensively in the film.
- The trailer is also clearly inspired by the nightclub shootout scene from the film, right down to the part where he actually runs out of bullets in his magazine, though instead of taking his time to reload like in the movie, Wick just decides to off the wounded SWAT officer with a melee hit and then steal his firearm.
- The John Wick Weapon Pack is the first weapon pack to: