The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Melee Type||Axe • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||0.6 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.8 seconds|| 67 hits per minute|
133 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||20||40||60||80||100|
|Internal name|| |
The K.L.A.S. shovel is used by military forces for a variety of purposes. The shovel can be found among survivalists, freedivers, campers, hikers, gardeners and war re-enactment groups. It can also be used as a weapon - sharpen the edges and you'll be cutting through flesh and bone. If you use it correctly, that is. Which you don't.
The K.L.A.S. Shovel has a strong knockdown but low damage output. It is also plagued with a rather slow charge time.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
| Everyday I'm Shovelin'|
On the Nightclub heist, kill 25 law enforcers using your shovel. Unlocks the Short Barrel for the Raven shotgun.
(Note: Only the killing blow needs to be dealt using the shovel; enemies can be weakened with another weapon first, then finished off.)
- K.L.A.S is an abbreviation used by the Swedish army and stands for "Kort, lätt attackspade" which translates into "short, lightweight attack shovel". The "Shovel" suffix becomes redundant in this written-out form.
- The achievement "Everyday I'm Shovelin" is a reference to the song Hustlin' by Rick Ross, and the revised version of a similar line in Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.