The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Melee Type||Knife • Sharp|
|Unequip Delay||1.2 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.3 seconds|| 150 hits per minute|
450 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||60||150||210||300||360|
|Damage||250 damage every 0.5 seconds|
|Stun Chance||70% to trigger the puke animation, 0.5 seconds after hit.|
|Damage per Second||310||650||960||1,300||1,610|
|Internal name|| |
Even the mightiest of opponents will fall when touched a single time by the poison dipped Kunai Knife.
The Kunai Knife is a compact and fast-striking knife with a poisoned blade that deals damage over time and has a chance to interrupt enemies.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- It is a very viable weapon for stealth, as it can stun armed enemies without them discharging their firearm, unlike the Buzzer and Electrical Brass Knuckles.
- The Kunai is also helpful in eroding the hit points of a selected target on loud, especially for enemies that have high health.
| Fugu Fighter|
Have at least 3 enemies poisoned at the same time with your poisoned weapons. Unlocks the "Shirai" mask, "Origami" material and "Hanabi" pattern.
- The kunai is a traditional Japanese handtool that was originally invented for farmers, by farmers, though their association with ninjas in folklore and modern media also gave them a reputation for being concealable and deadly weapons. Small Kunais can be thrown, while larger ones could be wielded as knives like in the game.
- The Kunai is one of several poison-coated weapons in the game.
- There is a cut throwable version of the Kunai ("
wpn_prj_leaf") whose inventory icon still exists within the game's files. As there is already a poison-coated throwable weapon in the pack, it is unclear whether this version of the Kunai is a regular throwing knife or otherwise.
- The throwable version's internal name is a reference to the anime series Naruto, where it is both a commonly-used weapon and a nod to the name of Konohagakure (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato, lit. "Village Hidden by Tree Leaves" or simply "Hidden Leaf Village"), the hometown of the titular protagonist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.