||50 hits per minute|
150 dmg per minute
|Damage per Second
A baseball bat you can hit homeruns with.
The Lucille Baseball Bat is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2. It was added as a Community Item upon the announcement of Overkill and Skybound partnering to create a co-op Walking Dead game.
The Lucille Baseball Bat (previously simply called the Baseball Bat) is very similar to the Baseball Bat, having near identical stats besides a slightly slower swing speed and slightly longer range.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- It is named and modeled after Lucille, the signature weapon of Negan, one of The Walking Dead's primary and most notorious antagonists.
- Overkill is currently developing a game based on the license.
- Prior to the Hotline Miami DLC, it was simply called the Baseball Bat, and was renamed to allow for the Hotline Miami DLC's own Baseball Bat.