|This article is about the PAYDAY: The Heist Overkill 145+ difficulty. For other difficulties in the PAYDAY series, see Risk Level.|
Overkill 145+ is the highest difficulty in PAYDAY: The Heist, surpassing the previous top difficulty (Overkill). It was introduced in Patch 6, and was made available on all heists to players who reach reputation level 145 (along with the Presidential masks).
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- Increased assault wave duration.
- Decreased downtime between assaults.
- Hostage Rescue Team units do not spawn during assault breaks.
- Enemies have had their health multiplier set to 2.0x, and their headshot multiplier set to 1.55x. On the PlayStation 3 version, the health multiplier is 1.75x and the headshot multiplier is 1.5x.
- Players have 0.15s grace period (an 'invincibility period' where you cannot get hurt until the timer is over), greatly increasing the effectiveness of enemies using automatic weapons.
- 5% walk speed and 15% run speed increases for all enemies.
- The penalty for being downed is significantly higher; instead of recovering 75%, 50% and 25% of their total health from the first, second and third downs respectively (without healing), the player will always recover only 20% on revival.
- If not under the effects of the More Blood to Bleed crew bonus, then a crewmate who goes down for a third time (without healing) will be in custody if they are not being helped up within just one second. If under the effects of the crew bonus, then this will occur on the fourth down.
- First World Bank
- There is a much higher chance that Law Enforcers will spawn from the vents in the Vault Hallway without having to break every camera that are beyond the gates in the Drill Area.
- Four Bulldozers are in the vault once players get in.
- Three Tasers and 1 Heavy SWAT spawn on the stairs on the way down to the basement during the escape.
- Heat Street
- Four Bulldozers drop in from the helicopter on the hill on Armitage Ave.
- The Snipers will always spawn when escorting Matt out of Inkwell Industrial back to Jake's Parking.
- There are 3 chances for 3 different groups of scripted Shield spawns, 1 chance for 4 Shields guarding the entrances to Jake's Parking, another chance for 2 Shields + 2 Tasers at the top of the first set of stairs in the Back Alley leading to Armitage Ave and one final chance for 4 Shields at the top of the hill on Armitage Ave near the riot fences. seemingly unintentionally, this group of 4 Shields can also spawn on Overkill.
- Panic Room
- Room 145 is accessible; see "Are there more than two?" for details.
- Twelve Heavy SWATs, all using shotguns will spawn in the back alley.
- Green Bridge
- There is a chance that Bulldozers will climb up the scaffolding on the top of the other tower to use zip lines on them to quickly reach and surprise unsuspecting players on top of the tower.
- There is a chance for 6 Shields, 4 of them guard the right side of the boat, the other 2 hide off to the left behind the boat, looking to the left of the boat to catch people who avoided the other 4 shields by going around the left side of the boat.
- There is a chance for 2 Shields that guard the stairs leading to the escape.
- Diamond Heist
- Increased Security Guard count to 20 instead of 12 guards.
- The codes never work.
- There is a chance that a SWAT Van will come in at the beginning of Slaughterhouse after the armored transport truck is tackled, this "counter-ambush" contains over a dozen Murkywater units.
- There is a chance that 4 Bulldozers are stationed just after the container with the trap in it.
Unique achievements[edit | edit source]
For each heist, there is a corresponding achievement for successfully completing the entire heist on Overkill 145+ difficulty. Each achievement comes with a large monetary reward. If all six of the 145+ achievements for the original six heists (First World Bank to Slaughterhouse) are completed, then the player will also unlock the "You are GOLDEN!" achievement, which also comes with a large monetary reward in addition to the Golden masks.
|Four more years|
Reach level 145. This gives you the presidential masks for further campaigning.
|Bank on me|
Beat FIRST WORLD BANK on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
|Hills Street Blues|
Beat HEAT STREET on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
|Brush with death|
Beat PANIC ROOM on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
|Beat the shield|
Beat GREEN BRIDGE on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
Beat DIAMOND HEIST on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
|Lots of pigs, but no pigs|
Beat SLAUGHTERHOUSE on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
|You are GOLDEN! OVERKILL salutes you!|
Beat all heists on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty and show them all you are on top! Completing this will make you golden!
DLC achievements[edit | edit source]
Complete COUNTERFEIT on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty.
|In for a Dime, In for a Dollar|
Complete UNDERCOVER on OVERKILL 145+ difficulty.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Overkill 145+ might be the equivalent of the Mayhem difficulty in PAYDAY 2, not by its difficulty (that'd be Death Sentence), but by heists and gameplay in Mayhem and above having unique modifiers, such as in stealth's increased guard count, the TITAN Security Corporation making more appearances, decreased i-frames, new units, and so on.
- The Overkill 145+ difficulty is referenced in the code of PAYDAY 2, with the internal name of the difficulty Death Wish (the second hardest difficulty) being overkill_290.
|Heists||Release: First World Bank • Heat Street • Panic Room • Green Bridge • Diamond Heist • Slaughterhouse|
DLC: Counterfeit • Undercover • No Mercy
|Weapons||Primary: AMCAR-4 • Reinbeck • M308 • Brenner 21 • AK|
Secondary: Mark 11 • Locomotive 12G • Compact-5 • GL40
Pistols: B9-S • Crosskill .45 • Bronco .44 • STRYK
|Deployables||Ammo bag • Doctor bag • Trip mine • Sentry gun|
|Enemies||Regular: Security guard • Cop • FBI • Gangster • Blue SWAT • Heavy SWAT • Murkywater|
Special: Bulldozer • Cloaker • Shield • Sniper • Taser
|Characters||Dallas • Hoxton • Wolf • Chains • Bain • Minor characters|
|Gameplay||Assault Waves • Civilians • Crew AI • Drills • Environmental hazards • Police Custody • Reputation • Risk Level (Overkill 145+) • Shout • Stealth • Upgrades|
|Miscellaneous||Achievements • Challenges • Companies (GenSec • Murkywater) • DLC • FBI • Gangs & Mafias • Graphic options • Masks • Overkill Software • Steam Trading Cards • Timeline • Update history|