|This article is about the PC updates for PAYDAY 2 in 2020 (Update #199.1 and any upcoming). For updates for PAYDAY 2 from other years, see PC update history (Payday 2).|
- Fixed an issue where the M60 Light Machine Gun would lose the top cover after multiple game-restarts
- Fixed pathing issues with the prisoner in the Breakfast in Tijuana heist.
- Fixed animation issues with the prisoner in the Breakfast in Tijuana heist.
- Fixed an issue where the prisoner would disappear when going from stealth to loud while playing solo on the Breakfast in Tijuana heist.
- Removed faulty VO from the escape part of the Breakfast in Tijuana heist.
- Added HUD indicator to the location of the prisoner in the Breakfast in Tijuana heist.
- Fixed text overlapping for the Spanish localization on the Breakfast in Tijuana Heist setup screen.
- Fixed an issue with a floating lamppost in the outside area near palm trees
- Fixed an issue with floating objects in the outside area near Mexican grill
- Added icons for the new weapons in VR
Update size: 9.67 MB
- Fixed a crash that would occur when escaping the Breakfast in Tijuana heist.
- Fixed an issue where the key in the manager's safe could not be picked up in the San Martín Bank heist.
- Adjusted the ammo pickup of the M60 Light Machine Gun
- Fixed an issue where several characters were missing their hands in the safehouse
- Added icons for the new weapons in VR
Update size: 13.8 MB
- The Breakfast in Tijuana heist is now available as a paid DLC. Click on the page for more information, or Downloadable content (Payday 2).
- The Weapon Color Pack is now available as a paid DLC. This packs includes:
- A new weapon customization system: Camouflage skins.
- 20 new skins.
- The Fugitive Weapon Pack is now available as a paid DLC. This pack includes the following:
- One new original soundtrack by Gustavo Coutinho, Sucker Punch.
- Increased weapon angle for previewing weapons in the inventory
- Added chat to the inventory screen
- Added colorblind mode for the hurt indicator
- Fixed an issue with cut off text when buying a heist on Death Wish or Death Sentence in Japanese
- Fixed an issue where players could stand on top of the hostage on some holdout levels
- Fixed several navigation issues in the San Martín Bank heist
- Fixed a graphical issue with one of the cops at the start of the level in the San Martín Bank heist
- Fixed a navigation issue where AI would walk through the escape van in the Jewelry Store heist
- Fixed an issue where a civilian could detect the player without having a line of sight on the Breakin' Feds
- Fixed an issue where enemies would be climbing between the different floors on the Diamond Heist
- Fixed a graphical issue with the shadows near the escape on the Undercover heist
- Updated textures of weapons.
- Updated gloves of heisters' models.
- Updated models to accommodate for the gloves while in first person view.
Update size: 833.8 MB
- Added soundtrack files back to the game installation folder.
Update size: 2.8 GB
- Fixed an issue where players are able to jump out of the level on San Martín Bank Holdout
- Fixed an issue where the players were blocked by a missing door
- Fixed an issue where the players could get stuck behind a safe door on the Four Stores heist
- Replaced the pager counter icon in the TAB menu
- Replaced faulty thumbnail for San Martín bank in the Holdout level selection menu
- Fixed an issue where a player could hide inside the hostage and not take damage on Holdout levels
- Fixed a graphical issue with the skin tone of Jiro's head and arms while wearing the Legacy Tactical suit
- Added tattoos to Bodhi's arms while wearing Legacy tactical outfit
- Added the name of the Holdouts in progress to CrimeNet
- Fixed an issue where voice lines played in Holdout for Zeal snipers even though they are not available anymore
Update size: 25.8 MB
April 29, 2020
Announced through PAYDAY 2's Discord Server
- Fixed an issue where Holdout objectives would not show correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Telemetry approval popup would appear multiple times if you had declined data gathering.
Update size: 10.1 MB
- Weapon skins drop rate increased from 1 weapon per week, up to 1 weapon per day.
- However, Skin Safes will no longer drop.
- All existing safes in the inventories of users will remain untouched and can be opened at any point, albeit still restricted to not sell on the Steam Market.
- One new free outfit, available upon completion of Slaughterhouse.
- A Telemetry system is now implemented.
- "PAYDAY 2 now collects telemetry data to help us further improve the game. Note that this does NOT involve collecting or storing any personal information, but rather focuses on bulk data and big-picture playing patterns. We will track things such as which heists are the most played, average play session length, and the relative popularity of different weapons, perk decks and heisters"
- 2 new original soundtracks by Gustavo Coutinho.
- Ojos de Diamante
- Ojos de Esmeralda
- Holdout has been updated.
- Weekly Holdout has been removed from the game.
- 5 new maps added to the random number generator pool.
- Each Holdout comes with its own set of achievements unlocked on waves 3, 5, 7, and 9.
- Additional rewards:
- 10 new weapon colors exclusive to Holdout. Can randomly dropped as a reward on wave 5 and 9.
- Up to 9 loot cards can be obtained in completion, based on the number of waves completed.
- Up to 3 special loot drop cards can be obtained in completion.
- Up to 6 continental coins can be obtained in completion.
- Additional UI changes.
- The number of used pagers is now available on the info menu, default key TAB.
- Number of converts is now displayed on the info menu, default key TAB.
- Additional information is displayed when right-clicking a weapon in your inventory.
- Fixed a crash when going into custody while using sentry guns
- Fixed an issue with switching profiles after purchasing assets using the “sixth sense” skill
- Fixed an infinite loading occurring while previewing skins on the Steam marketplace when the Steam Overlay was disabled
- Fixed an issue on Big Oil day 2 where the Guards would not get alerted when the basement door was opened
- Fixed a potential soft-lock on Biker Heist day 1 if certain doors were opened before the objective was triggered
- Fixed some graphical issues with the fridges on Border Crossing
- Fixed an issue on Brooklyn Bank where clients could get stuck inside the winch
- Fixed an issue on Car Shop where civilians could get alerted when seeing a computer that has previously been hacked
- Fixed an issue on Counterfeit where players could get stuck behind the ladder
- Fixed an issue on Diamond Heist where the escape would not trigger
- Fixed an issue on Firestarter day 2 where all team AI would stand on the same spot
- Fixed an issue on No Mercy Hospital where the enemies could get stuck behind a wall
- Fixed an issue on Rats day 1 where a sentry gun could be placed near the shed and the enemies would not be able to destroy it
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank where the Fabergé egg did not have an outline
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank where the AI would move around the level in stealth if a client had left the game
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank with an invisible collision in a window by the side entrance
- Fixed some minor graphical issue on San Martín Bank
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank where the glass did not break when an AI jumped through the windows at the front of the bank
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank where you could interact with the cup through furniture
- Fixed some gaps on San Martín Bank near the security boxes
- Fixed an issue on Scarface Mansion where some debris could be seen floating above the ground
- Fixed an issue on White House where the player could get stuck in a coat hanger
- Removed folders from various levels related to the 2017 Locke & Load event that did not have any functionality
- Added descriptive text to items locked behind an achievement
- Added a prompt for what button to use when tased
- Fixed some issues with the Japanese font
- Fixed skins that applied over the lens on sights
- Made “Boost” weapon mods purchasable with Continental Coins
- Fixed an issue with how the Advanced Combat Sight was applied to the Piglet Grenade Launcher
- On Holdout, the ZEAL Marksmen will no longer spawn.
- Several unused assets.
- An 'eSports' library, for custom gloves.
- Unique eSports-like hoodies outfits.
- Each of these has a unique color palette, and text behind them. For example, Wolf's outfit says "Wolf Woofers", and Dallas' outfit says "Dallas Destroyers".
- Tweaked the textures and models from heister's faces.
- Grayscale/transparent normal maps were replaced with RGB normal maps.
- PAYDAY 2 VR shading language wasn't updated to accomodate the normal map changes, which broke the smoothing for the majority of game assets when loaded in VR.
Update size: 1.2 GB
Update #199 Mk II CEdit
- Fixed crash or endless loading issue related to Ethan with the winter parka outfit
- Revered skins from the Sputnik Safe that got converted into different skins from the same safe
Update size: 27.6 MB
Update #199 Mk II BEdit
- Added “stealth is an option” and a stealth bonus to the San Martín Bank Heist
- Fixed an issue on the San Martín Bank Heist, that caused the civilian behind the mechanic shop to have problems detecting the player
- Fixed an issue on the San Martín Bank Heist, that caused the Janitor to teleport between the two backside rooms
- Fixed an issue on the San Martín Bank Heist, that caused the guard on the roof to act unpredictably
- Fixed an issue on the San Martín Bank Heist, where converted cops could interrupt the drills
- Fixed an issue on the San Martín Bank Heist where if you stood in a particular spot outside the bank parts of the lobby would disappear
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank Heist where part of a wall would be visible inside the vault
- Fixed an issue where the raincoats from Greenbridge would make Bonnie and Ethan invisible if equipped
- Fixed an issue when applying a custom weapon color to Jacket’s Piece while having the “80’s calling” mod equipped
- Fixed an issue with Bernetti Auto Pistol, Czech 92 Pistol and Igor Automatik Pistol where you could not apply the Immortal Python weapon skin
- Fixed an issue with Bernetti Auto Pistol and Czech 92 Pistol when aiming down sight while having the Scrubs outfit equipped
- Updated localization files.
Update size: 27.8 MB
Update #199 Mk II AEdit
- The San Martín Bank job is now available as a paid DLC. Click on the page for more information, or Downloadable content (Payday 2).
- One new original soundtrack by Gustavo Coutinho, Bonebreaker.
- Undocumented Change: New enemy faction introduced, Federal Police.
- The Federales Weapon Pack is now available as a paid DLC.
- The Tailor Pack 2 is now available as a paid DLC. See Armors for more information.
- A new weapon customization system is now implemented: Weapon colors.
- The Weapon Color Pack 1 is now available as a paid DLC.
- As per notice, reintroduction of once-retired safes back into the card drop pool once per week, removal of drill requirements for said safes, conversion of existing drills into their corresponding safe, and removal of permission to sell safes on the Steam Community Market.
- Undocumented Change: Community Safe 9 added.
- Added a new specific interface icon to indicate that an inventory item is unlocked by achievement
- Ghost Riders achievement now correctly recognizes the One Down difficulty mask
- Moved some settings from Advanced Video options to User Interface options
- Players can now switch AI heisters' masks and weapons quickly in the crew management screen by hovering and scrolling the mouse wheel
- Undocumented Change: Team AI outfits are now open for customization via Crew Management under the same DLC/achievement limitations as if it were to be the player.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player dropped into a game where someone was using converted cops
- Fixed an issue where cops could sometimes get stuck in a "hands up" position if players used concussion grenades
- Fixed an issue with night vision masks not showing the players last life as grey
- Fixed so that all cameras you can observe will start at their max zoom out position
- Fixed so that clients can no longer enter crew management when in a lobby
- Border Crossing - Fixed an issue where a blown door would clip with the stairs in the big warehouse
- Border Crossing - Fixed an issue where a gas can could spawn inside a pile of boxes, making it inaccessible
- Border Crossing - Fixed so that players are no longer able to throw bags in unreachable places on the hangar doors
- Golden Grin Casino - Fixed an issue where the laser trail effect did not match with the actual position of the BFD drill
- Hoxton Breakout - Fixed so that players can no longer put equipment on the moving armored car
- White House - Fixed an issue where players could grab thermite through a wall
- Fixed a bug that made the Arbiter Grenade launcher display all skins at the same time when previewing
- Fixed a clipping issue with using the Joceline shotgun and the Raincoat outfit
- Fixed a crash that could occur when customizing an armor skin
- Fixed an issue with Bonnie's head being slightly misaligned when wearing the Scrubs outfit
Text and Language
- Added missing inventory text for the Stainless Steel Syringe to inform players that it deals additional poison damage
- Fixed a faulty subtitle saying nine instead of eight when counting bags
- Updated achievement requirement to correctly indicate "Bullet Hell" instead of "10/10"
- Updated references to Hotline Miami 2 Digital Special Edition to use the correct name
- Updated the unlock info for the achievement "BAAaa...*BANG*...aaAAH" to use the correct name of the mask
- Updated the unlock info for the achievement "Heisters of the Round Table" to use the correct name of the material
- Updated the unlock info for the achievement "Pass the Ammo" to use the correct name of the mask
Update Size: 1.9 GB
Update Size: 73.3 Mb