||80 hits per minute|
240 dmg per minute
|Damage per Second
The Push Daggers are a set of daggers available as a melee weapon in PAYDAY 2.
The Push Daggers deal an average amount of charged and uncharged damage. The daggers do, however, have a very fast attack speed, giving them a reasonably high uncharged damage per second.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
- The in-game blades are based on the Robbins-Dudley Push Dagger.
- The Push Daggers have the words 'DO OR DIE' marked on the handle.
Inventory preview of the Push Daggers.