The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Melee Type||Axe • Blunt|
|Unequip Delay||0.6 seconds|
|Attack Rate||0.8 seconds|| 67 hits per minute|
200 dmg per minute
|Attack Delay||0.1 second|
|Damage per Second||30||60||90||120||150|
|Internal name|| |
Every heisters and law enforcers favorite weapon for crowd control and dispersal of non-compliant people. The advantages of a expandable baton over a fixed baton are numerous. Lightweight and effective, more versatile and looks more intimidating to any potential aggressor.
The Telescopic Baton has a remarkable ability to knockdown and moderate charge time, but deals low damage.
- Knocking down an enemy can give the player enough time to kill them, proceed to beat them to death, or capture them.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
| Police Brutality|
Beat a Shield to death using the Telescopic Baton.
- It is based on the ASP 21-inch expandable baton. The "click" sound of the baton extending can be heard when charging or performing a simple melee attack, though charging the attack also plays the sound of the weapon collapsing back in.
- Turning FOV to maximum reveals that the baton clips through the heister's clenched fist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.