|The Goat Simulator Heist|
|Downloadable Content Info|
|Developer(s)|| Overkill Software|
Coffee Stain Studio
|Platform(s)|| Microsoft Windows|
|Release Date(s)||January 14, 2016|
|Type||Heist Content Pack|
|Available At||Steam Store|
These masks, materials, and patterns are achievement rewards. They can't drop during a PAYDAY and cannot be sold. Instead, they can be returned to your mask stash for free, but any non-achievement or Infamy reward pattern, color, or material as well as the customization fee to put these together will be lost.
- All of the masks from The Goat Simulator Heist DLC save for the Goat Goat mask are based on mutators from the video game Goat Simulator.
- Goat Goat is based on the base goat.
- Mastermind Goat is based on a new mutator released in the Goat Simulator: PAYDAY DLC.
- According to the achievements, the Mastermind Goat mask was originally named "Wet Goat".
- Scout Goat is based on the Tall Goat mutator.
- Slick Goat is based on the Classy Goat mutator.
| Goat in 60 Seconds|
In the first day of the Goat Simulator heist, secure 6 goats in the escape truck within 1 minute of it arriving. Unlocks the "Scout Goat" mask, "Goat Eye" material and "Giraffe" pattern.
In the Goat Simulator heist, throw a goat in the air, kill one enemy and catch the goat before it lands. Unlocks the "Wet Goat" mask, "Hay" material and "Goat Face" pattern.
| Coffee Stain|
Complete the Goat Simulator heist on the Death Wish difficulty or above.
| Hazzard County|
Complete the second day of the Goat Simulator heist within 6 minutes from when the escape car is available. Unlocks the "Goat Goat" mask, "Flamingo Eye" material and "Illumigoati" pattern.
| Farmer Miserable|
In the second day of the Goat Simulator heist, send all goats in separate cages on the OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the "Slick Goat" mask, "Tongue" material and "Fur" pattern.
The following appeared on January 12, 2016. They were replaced on January 14, 2016.
- The teaser achievements are likely a reference to the activity of counting sheep used to put oneself to sleep. Sheep and goats are closely related to each other.
- Goat in 60 Seconds is a pun on Gone in 60 Seconds, referring to either the 1974 film or the 2000 remake.
- Coffee Stain is a reference to the developers of Goat Simulator, Coffee Stain Studios.
- Hazzard County likely refers to the fictional county in the American TV series The Dukes of Hazzard.
- Farmer Miserable is a reference to the Doctor Miserable, an achievement released with the Gage Weapon Pack #02 DLC. The requirements for unlocking both achievements are very similar.
- The Goat Simulator Heist DLC is the first heist DLC to include a shotgun.