|Loud / Stealth||✔ / ✘|
|Experience|| 1000 (Easy)|
? (Very Hard)
|Internal name|| |
Trainwreck is a mission in RAID: World War II, added to the game with the first Beta update. It involves derailing a train and stealing the gold on it. It's the only heist in the beta that cannot be completed in stealth.
- Reach the top of the bridge
- Find and collect the dynamite
- Use the maintenance ladders to access the arches and find a weak spot
- Plant dynamite on the weakened arch (5)
- Detonate the dynamite
- Wait for the train to arrive
- Search the wagons and take the gold (3)
- Call the boat driver
- Move the gold to shore and wait for the boat
- Load the gold into the boat (3)
- Escape with the boat
- Split up to complete objectives faster. One player staying at the bridge to detonate the explosives or call the driver can save a lot of time.
- The quickest method to move the gold is, like PAYDAY 2 to make a human cordon. Also throwing the bags of the bridge can save a lot of time.
- The crate the dynamite is stashed in and the train cars the gold is loaded in is random.
- A burning explosive barrel may roll out of a train car when opened.
| Walk It Off|
Secure all gold on the boat without throwing it from the bridge on the Trainwreck RAID.
| Rush Minute|
Find the dynamite within 60 seconds of exiting the boat on the Trainwreck RAID.
| Bridge that gap|
Complete the Trainwreck RAID on VERY HARD difficulty.
| Bring them home - Trainwreck|
Collect 100% of the dog tags on the Trainwreck RAID.
- Trainwreck was the level shown at the E3 2017, making it the first and only playable heist before the beta.
|Missions in RAID: World War II|
|Gameplay • Missions • Proficiencies • Weapons & Equipment • DLC|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.