CURRENTLY BANNED ON PAYDAY 2 COMMUNITY AGAIN, LOWERING INTEREST IN MODIFYING WIKI.
Check my mods if you like...
- Tweakdata Fixed (Many many fixes)
- Reservoir Dogs Reversed (Chronical order)
- Keep The Music (Keeps music in Steam Overlay)
- Zeal Taser skin (utilised the ZEAL Taser skin to reskin the Taser)
Useless me stuffEdit
Hiya... Hassat Hunter here, just stopping by once in a while. Overkill kinda killed my interest in the game, and by extension my desire to keep stuff here up-to-date on their crap game.
- Usually play 2-player and 2-bots (though recently mostly solo *sob*)
- Can't do OD (cause too Solo)
- Suck at stealth
- Is cheapskate Dutch person, so only gets DLC on sale, not release. Doesn't do micro-transactions, but does sell all his safes/drills for cash! (That was till the mobile authenticator anyway... *sobs some more*). So obviously I don't own the out-of-place YouTube DLC pack. Meh.
- Do you want to know more?
Crime.Net Noise & Waste (Least favorite heists)Edit
- Lynx. DUH.
- Tony (Tiger)
- Lycanwulf (Werewolf)
- Anubis (Anubis)
- Borsluk (I have no idea but I like it)
- Fox & Cat
- Kento event Lion
- Rust (needs medic lines for me to play him again though)
- Swapping them around :/
On the first day of CrimeFestEdit
Overkill gave me:
- 0.11 euro for a CrimeFest 2 safe
- 0.06 euro for a CrimeFest 2 safe
- 0.07 euro for a Golden Flakes skin
- 0.35 euro for a Assault Wave skin
- 1.55 euro for a CHIMANO CUSTOM PISTOL | Gluckseliger Uberfall, Battle-Worn
It was the worst day of my life.
Then Valve told me I wasn't allowed to make money anymore. Or reviews. Or [TBD].
Do You Want To Know More?Edit
I doubt it... but feel free to ask otherwise...