The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Vlad needs some small help with wedding planning."
- [Singing] "Oh my friends, I'm just enjoying my day..."
- "Oh, where is my... Where is my notebook? Where is my notebook?"
- "If you guys knew what I know, oh man, you'd be so much smarter, you'd be so much successful...'"
- [Mumbling in Ukrainian/Russian]
- [Singing in Ukrainian/Russian]
Talking to a Specific HeisterEdit
- "So, Nathan Steele... [laughter] [Speaking in Ukrainian/Russian] That's great, I like it!"
- "You are dangerous man, Wolf! Woo, woo! Yeah! I meant that as a compliment!"
- "I know you were a military man once... [chuckle] Didn't pay as well as heisting, did it? [chuckle]"
- "It is beautiful that your brother recruited you, a family business! [whimpering] It brings tears to my eyes."
- "I bet I could take you in a shooting competition any day... But not today. [slurring words] I've had too much vodka!"
- "Your friends... Broke you out of prison! That shows the importance of having good friends."
- "Hey, can I borrow your tape recorder for a moment? No, no, don't worry. I was just kidding!"
Talking to any heisterEdit
- "So, can you tell me who Bain really is? Come on! You must know something! Where is he? Does he have an office or something?"
- "He-he-hey, [chuckles] you are running out of vodka, you know?"
- "I am grateful to you for rescuing my brother-in-law... But I'm getting really tired of his screw-ups. One day... I will be fed up with this shit!"
- "Where did you find this Aldstone guy, huh? He is amazing!"
- "This is a great place! [laughter] You should throw more parties!"
- "Ah my friends, you are the real talk of the town! You are a real ache in the cops's asses! [laughter] Yeah! [Speaking in Ukrainian/Russian]"
- "You don't mind me hanging out here, do you? [long laughter] Of course not! [singing] We're friends... My friends!"
- "I reeeeally like this place... I think I'll come and visit more often."
- "My friend... money is what makes the world go around. And we will make money, together, ah-hah?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.